STANDOUT TOWNHOUSE COMBINATION OF COMFORT AND LOCATION.
Recently Renovated Modern townhouse, located in the trending suburb of Cooks Hill is the perfect combination of contemporary living and convenient location. Situated on the parallel end of Corlette Street to the dining hub, the property accentuates contemporary urban living, and the lucky occupant will adopt the inner city lifestyle that it best represents.
This two storey townhouse layout consists of a stylish kitchen at the rear downstairs, long open plan living and dining area. The updated courtyard fitted with a large deck with internal access to the Laundry area with downstairs toilet and additional internal access to the one car garage. The upper level features two carpeted bedrooms, main fitted with a small robe, contemporary bathroom with both shower and bath.
– Completely Renovated Kitchen, stainless steel electric cooking devices, well-used cupboard space for a more modest sized kitchen with stone top benchtops and an area that could be used as a breakfast bar for those who opt for a different approach to traditional dining.
– Living and dining area, timber vinyl floors flowing throughout for a tough and modern Approach. LED light combined with large window allows light to fill the room and create depth.
– Main bedroom fitted with ceiling fans, plush/durable grey carpet and a small robe, perfect for a queen size bed with additional room for storage.
– Second Bedroom, slightly smaller room, however able to fit a double to a queen bed and free standing storage, also outfitted with a ceiling fan to help provide some cooling combined with the excellent airflow from the large windows.
– Modern Bathroom, another complete renovation, features a generously sized bathtub, semi-frameless shower screen, vanity and toilet.
– Internal Laundry off kitchen has ample room for an upright washing machine, wall space for a bracketed dryer, washing tub and a second toilet for convenience.
– Rear Courtyard with the standout new deck gives a contemporary feel to the paved yard and with the newly laid native plants will create a relaxing environment for those summer afternoon and nights.
– Single Secure Car garage, room for small to medium size car.
Outgoings- (Based on the most recent Levis & Rates)
• Council Rates-1309.04 approx per annum
• Water Rates- $314.07 approx per quarter
• Strata Levies- $668.27 approx per quarter
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 117 m²