Perfect Start in Prime Location
The perfect opportunity to crack into one of Newcastle’s most sought-after suburbs. This attractive apartment complex in popular Merewether is perfectly located for city access, transport, and of course, Merewether beach.
– A boutique building of just 12 generously proportioned 1 bedroom units
– Internal floor area 45sqm + balcony
– Features bright, open-plan living area with ceiling fan and floor-to-ceiling windows right across the living room
– Full-width balcony captures the morning sun, so perfect place for breakfast
– Large kitchen for a 1 bedder – it’s modern and functional with tile splashback, big breakfast bar, and pantry
– Large bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Internal laundry
– Intercom control system
– Oversized, undercover car space (2.69m x 7.5)
Council rates – $350/qtr
Water rates – $265/qtr
Strata levy – $576/qtr
… And what a location!
You are near the intersection of City and Glebe Roads. This means easy access by bus or car along City Road (A43) to the Newcastle Interchange and the Honeysuckle restaurant precinct (or go in the other direction to Central Coast and Sydney); or bus/drive along Glebe Road into the Newcastle CBD.
-Short walk to historic Burwood Inn or Souths Leagues Club for a juicy steak
-Restaurants and Llewellyn St Village shops nearby
-Lively Junction (including Junction Fair with Coles only 600m)
-Merewether Golf Club (2.5 km); Bowling Club (650m)
-Junction Public School (600m); Newcastle High School (1 km)
-Lingard Private Hospital (850m); John Hunter Hospital (7.5 km)
-Down Berner St direct to Merewether Beach (1.7 km)
-Magnificent Glenrock State Conservation Area with scenic trails, waterfalls, and lagoon (1.6 km)
Comfortable, low-maintenance living in an ultra-convenient location close to shops, restaurants, beaches, walking trails, and multiple other leisure activities. Contact Sam Kolatchew to arrange an inspection.