LIGHT AND BRIGHT ART DECO GEM IN MAYFIELD
Wed 5th June 12.30pm-1.00pm with agent Colin Chapman
Fri 7th June 4.30pm-5.00pm with agent Jye Antunovich
This lovingly restored two bedroom home combines the timeless elegance of the Art Deco period with the ease and comfort of temporary inclusions. The original polished floorboards enable an effortless flow through the inviting and brightly lit space and the fresh white interior walls showcase the ornate features that include picture rails throughout, original lead light windows, high ceilings and gorgeous ceiling roses. The just do not make home like this anymore.
This attractive property also boasts the following features:
– Two well-proportioned and carpeted bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– An additional sun room that is suitable for a home office or even a guest room sleep out.
– Stylishly renovated period bathroom with a pretty claw foot soaking tub and charming subway tiling.
– Separate lounge and separate dining room for those more formal occasions like family dinners.
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and an ornate oil cooking range – a real nod to the charms of yesteryear!
– Covered rear patio overlooking an established gardens, perfect for those summer evening barbecues.
– Single lock up garage providing additional storage options and a handy work shop area.
– Situated in a peaceful cul de sac location.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Approximately 379m2 block.
With an easy 5km commute to the city and its stunning beaches, the cosmopolitan suburb of Mayfield has a lively mix of young families, home renovators, established professionals, re-locators and urban hipsters, making it a desirable options for many buyers. This property is a must to inspect!
Please contact listing agent Jye Antunovich 0420 242 770
**AGENT DECLARES INTEREST**
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes