Immaculate, ultra convenient unit
This lovely two-bedroom unit is only 350m from Charlestown Square, and even less to all the shops and restaurants lining the Pacific Highway. The appearance from the front is welcoming with a well-kept garden and large windows all along the front.
Situated on the first floor, there are pleasant views across the neighbourhood, and there is the added benefit of being at the end of this small and quiet complex.
– The lounge has a stunning modern look with grey floating timber floor and a feature wall that has the perfect matching tone, all lit with a wide window that has treetop views
– Off the lounge is a sunny nook, perfect as a study, parents’ retreat or sunroom
– The renovated kitchen is huge, including a meals area; stainless-steel appliances; ceramic cooktop; glass splashbacks; plenty of storage space; and a north-facing window with views
– Both spacious bedrooms are carpeted and have mirrored built-in robes
– The smart bathroom has grey tiles to match the grey shades throughout the home
– Further features include: Reverse-cycle air-conditioning system to lounge; freshly painted; large linen cupboard; and a single car space
Locations don’t come much better than this
– Walk 5 minutes to Charlestown Square, the largest shopping centre in the Hunter Region (350m). Shops & restaurants along the Pacific Highway (250m)
– Watch a movie at Hoyts (600m) or an arty film at Reading Cinemas (950m)
– Kahibah Sports Club (1.1 km) and Central Leagues Club (1.7 km)
– Zoned for Charlestown Public School (450m) and Whitebridge High School (2.6 km). Other good schools and childcare centres nearby
– When you want nature, Glenrock State Conservation Area is only 2 km. Walk the scenic Yuelarbah Track alongside the lagoon to Glenrock Lagoon Beach, or take other tracks to Dudley Beach. Also, a park with playground (300m)
– Nearby sport facilities include: swim centre (650m); golf club (3.8 km) or Holey Moley (550m); lawn bowls (950m); netball (1.9 km); and skate park (550m)
– John Hunter Hospital (5.5 km); Charlestown Private Hospital (700m)
– Walk or ride your bike along the popular 16 km Fernleigh Track (2 km)
– Newcastle (10 km) or Sydney (150 km); and close to public transport
– Strata Fees $767.55 per quarter.
Being close to everything, this solid brick-and-tile unit is suitable for investors, first-home buyers or downsizers. Please call our office on 4926 1400 to inquire.