CITY VIEWS FROM RENOVATED INNER-CITY APARTMENT
Panoramic city and valley views extend from this immaculate two-bedroom apartment with updated kitchen and bathroom, set on the high side of the street in a popular inner-city location just 10 minutes walk to Darby Street cafes, Newcastle CBD and Bar Beach.
* Living/dining room captures elevated city and valley views
* Updated kitchen in fresh contemporary tones is generously sized
* Kitchen also features gas cooking, breakfast bar and ample storage
* Beautifully renovated modern main bathroom is a stylish addition
* Walk-in shower, modern vanity, and separate toilet to main bathroom
* Generous master bedroom features floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in robe
* Large second bedroom with leafy outlook accommodates a queen bed
* Timber laminate floors and fresh paint throughout
* External laundry and single covered car space
* Apartment is larger than most in this popular inner-city location
This renovated apartment is presented in immaculate condition and is ready to accommodate an owner/occupier with no work to do, or investors will never want for tenants in this popular inner-city location.
Panoramic city and valley views extend from this lovely apartment that takes full advantage of its elevated position on the high side of the street.
The living/dining room captures stunning uninterrupted views and abundant natural light for fresh, contemporary living.
The updated kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and is immaculately presented in
modern tones. It also features gas cooking, a breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space.
A short hallway off the living/dining room connects to the modern main bathroom and two generous bedrooms.
The main bathroom has been stylishly renovated and features a walk-in shower, modern vanity, and a separate toilet.
The large master bedroom is bathed in natural light and features a large floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in robe.
The second bedroom is also generously sized to accommodate a queen-sized bed and showcases a private, leafy outlook.
There is fresh paint and new timber laminate floors throughout, and an external laundry joins a single lock-up garage for added convenience.
This excellent apartment will attract plenty of interest from investors and owner/occupiers alike, so act fast while it lasts.
Rent estimate; $425 – $445pw
For more information contact our selling agent Sam Kolatchew.