Magnificent golf course vista from your balcony
The full-width balcony provides views of the fairways of Merewether Golf Course. Enjoy the green tranquility as you relax on the covered balcony which captures the northern sun. This bright and attractive unit complex in highly regarded Merewether is perfectly located not just for golf, but for shops, City, beaches, nature and transport.
– Prized views of golf course (benefit from lawns that others water and cut)
– Huge covered and tiled balcony flows from bright and attractive living room
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
– Both spacious bedrooms have built-in robe and new carpet
– Close to shops, restaurants, beaches, forest, City and transport
– Further features include: Ceiling fans; new carpet; shuttered windows; reverse cycle air conditioning; 1 covered car space
– Features a bright, open-plan living area, with reverse-cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan, new carpet and plenty of glazing looking out on the golf links
– Generous kitchen with stove, tile splashback, plenty of cupboard space and proper breakfast bar without cabinets below to allow seating for four
– Both large bedrooms have built-in robe, ceiling fan and new carpet
– Smart tiled bathroom with wide vanity and mirrors
– Further features include: One undercover car space; shared laundry with store; linen cupboard; and attractive plantation shutters to windows
Few locations are this peaceful!
There are only four units in this complex; Number 4 is away from the quiet street, nearest the peaceful golf course; and your balcony is perfectly private. You also have:
– Shops: Junction Fair and Coles (2 km), Llewellyn St Village shops (1.7 km)
– City: Nearby City Road (A43) allows you to be in Newcastle CBD in 10 mins
– Beaches: Merewether and Dixon Park for swimming and surfing (2.7 km)
– Schools: Merewether Public School (350m); Newcastle High School (2.4 km)
– Magnificent Glenrock State Conservation Area with scenic trails, waterfalls and lagoon (1.6 km)
– Hospitals: Lingard Private Hospital (2.2 km); John Hunter Hospital (5.3 km)
– Transport: Bus stop just outside takes you to City in 24 mins; to Westfield Kotara in 19 mins; or to Newcastle Interchange in 31 mins
Slow down and enjoy life, with nature at your fingertips, but still with shops, restaurants and city within easy reach when desired. With such convenience and pleasant living conditions, would also make an ideal investment property. Call our selling agent Sam Kolatchew today.